Cosmetic pigment white 10 g
International deliveryfrom 1$
Easy paymentVisa/Mastercard card on our website
Delivery in Ukrainedispatch on the day of order by Nova Poshta
Delivery in Kievcourier day-to-day
Pickupfrom the store near the metro station Minskaya
Free shippingin Ukraine with the order amount of more than 1000 UAH
|Gross weight||15 g|
Natural pigments are not processed, and are not purified by chemical ingredients. They are the creation of nature itself, completely natural. Pigment is not insoluble powder in one type of liquid, only coloring properties are inherent to it. It is possible to melt it at a temperature of 1550 degrees. Almost all dyes for industry and cosmetics are created from pigment dyes. One of the features of the pigment dye is that it does not migrate. It is very important in homemade cosmetics that the layers of a particular ingredient are of different colors. This boosts sales.
Titanium dioxide is a mineral substance that resembles chalk in appearance and smell. Absolutely harmless, as it is a chemically inert substance, and does not react with other ingredients. Studies have shown that titanium dioxide can bring undoubted benefits in sunscreens. The particles of this component protect the skin from the harmful rays of type A, which cause melanoma, and the ultraviolet rays of type B, which cause skin cancer.
Properties of cosmetic pigments
- In soap making, when you make layers of soap, pigments leave each layer in a precise and bright color;
- When painting body masks, scrubs use pigments to give a marketable appearance to the product;
- They also use non-migrating dye in the manufacture of mascara for eyelashes and other decorative cosmetics;
- These mineral pigments are used to create the dense color of handmade soaps;
- Also suitable for the production of shower gel, shampoos, if you need a thick, opaque color cosmetic product.
Titanium dioxide is included in the composition of cosmetic products for imparting white color. Used in the manufacture of food products, medicines, toothpastes, antiperspirants, creams and tanning products.
In soap making, titanium dioxide is used for dyeing a transparent soap base in white. To do this, it must be diluted in glycerin, oil or water in a ratio of 1:10.
- Packing: 10g
- Storage conditions: In a dry, dark place at temperatures from +5 to +25 C.
- Contraindications: Hypersensitivity. The presence of damaged skin (cracks, open wounds).
Categories: Pigment for gel-varnish
Reviews Cosmetic pigment white 10 g
Be the first to write a review of this product!